Sunday, September 06, 2009

Tongue Piercing and Patience

So I decided to get my tongue pierced yesterday. Yes, I told my family. No, they didn't want to kill me. There are a couple things I learned that can be used in normal life settings.
Something that doesn't hurt a lot at the beginning still pierces something, and will hurt eventually. It didn't hurt very much to get it done at all.
If one bit of you is in it, ALL of you is in it. My whole tongue hurts. Plus my throat, although that may have something to do with feeling sick.
Long hard things do not belong in the mouth--which is why I cannot wait until four weeks from now, so I can put the shorter bar in.
People will always laugh at you no matter what you do. For example, Evan, who couldn't stop laughing at my lisp, also asked me to tell him how the piercing affects french kissing.
Don't bite off more than you can chew. When we got back to the dorm, there were donuts on the table in the lounge and I was like "Ooo that sounds good." Don't eat the donut. I have yet to figure out how to chew...So for dinner last night I had pudding, sherbet, and I did inhale some corn, lima beans, and rice. 
I cannot wait to see what kind of selection of soup they have next week.
Keep it clean. If my tongue gets infected, no one will be able to understand me.
Ice is cold. And it hurts to say the word cold.
Would I do it again? Probably.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment