Thursday, September 03, 2009

Second Day of Classes

I went to bed early last night. I needed to.
This morning, I had an audition for Chamber Singers. I felt like I did really well. 
There was Chapel today. I sat next to Kayla and we giggled our way through the service. There was a welcoming tunnel afterward. 
I wandering into the Commons in search of my sister, whom I did not find, but instead found the Petition form for being a SGA Senator. I spontaneously decided to do that. I went and got my notebook for my Chemistry class, walked to class, had class, and walked over to the cafeteria, and I got all the signatures that I needed. I met some new people in the process, and learned of some of the issues that I should address. I still need to write my platform, and Michelle from my hall, who is a photography major, and is going to take my picture for the photo that is needed. I'm rather excited. Note to readers: The people still have to vote. The petition just gets me on the ballot. But there has to be at least one freshman, of the thirteen Senators.
I had Biology. That was a sleepy class. The teacher should have handed out the syllabus at the beginning of class but waited way too long. We talked about the biological structure of the H1N1 virus though, and that was interesting.  
I had an hour break. I went back to the dorm and was going to nap, but Eva got locked out of her room, so I hung out with her for the hour. We had a good time just talking.
Then I went to Ethics. Bethany is in my class--she was the girl I stayed with when I visited for the Honors Program. The class is very diverse, different ages, cultures, relationship stati, thus, I feel like it's going to be majorly interesting. I was slightly unsure coming into the class, but I like it. It makes me happy.
I worked out with some girls on my floor--weight lifting. Then we had some hall practice for the variety show (meaning we had to figure out what we were doing.) 
I went to Common Grounds I tried the Groundsbreaker--it's  milkshake with coffee grounds in it. VERY good. We got there right before the line did. Then Grace and I walked back to the dorm and I walked and talked to my sweetie.
Then I read for Ruling Ideas, and Chemistry. Now it's time to tuck in. I'm waking up at seven, and do not need to be pooped for Honors. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment