Sunday, September 20, 2009

Am I Inconsiderate?

I feel lonely because I miss my boyfriend. I won't get to see him for eight months after Thanksgiving. But tonight I was struck of the emotion that some of my fellow students are having right now because a friend of theirs died this week. I saw some people hugging on my way back from the movie tonight and I was wondering why they were hugging for so long. Then I realized that they were crying in each other's arms. And I felt really selfish and inconsiderate of these thoughts. I felt like the space away from the one that I love is only temporary. But what those girls were experiencing-- they won't see that person again in this life. I'm reprimanding myself for not being able to see where they are coming from. But I still miss him. But I feel guilty because I don't feel for them--I didn't know who the person was that died. But after seeing those girls, I was motivated. Motivated to do something for myself, I was sick of sitting somewhere. I decided that I should take care of myself. Live to the fullest of by abilities. I ran three miles. At 11:00PM. Yes I am still up and it's 1:30. Not even tired. I need to go to bed though. I'm going to church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment