Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I would love to be able to motivated to do something. But it seems that every time that I want to do something, I become drained and it becomes irrelevant.
But if I had motivation:
I would clean my room.
I would go for a walk everyday.
I would diligently study the things I'm interested in.
I would learn to be more patient.
I would start to care about more than myself.

But instead these are the things I'm doing:
I am taking the hard way out. Because I can take the challenge.
I am going to keep waiting for the phone to ring, or for the letters to come.
I write a week of letters, and then send it to the chaos overseas, praying it will reach--farther than I can-- and be held in the hand of the one that I love.

And this year--it won't one of be sadness. It will be one of great rejoicing. For there is so much light, and so much less darkness. Darkness cannot spread when there is light around. Light, however, takes over the darkness with just a flicker, and it changes it.
Each second that passes is a second closer.

And so. if the dreams of ambition --my own-- could be met, I would write a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment