Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weird Dreams


This morning before I woke up I was maing fun of Michael Jackson.. and somehow in the end of the dream he gave me a hug, and kissed me full on the mouth. It was so strange, but still my next thought was only to tell Zach another guy had kissed me while I was gone. But that it was completely okay because Michael Jackson is famous...and dead.

Then later today I took a nap. I was jumping on a trampoline with Marie in this pool with a tiger swimming around in it. The trampoline was really easy to jump on until Marie got off and evaporated from my dream. Then I was jumping by myself, for a swimming test, and it was like jumping up and down on a weighted trampoline, and I was getting tired like climbing stairs. So I decided to swim laps a little while. I swam through the water, through this dirt that was just floating in the water, and started doing laps, but forgot about the tiger. Soon we were swimming next to each other, and it was going fine, until I accidently swam too close to the tiger and pushed it towards the wall. Then it bit me, but I was okay, could breathe and kept swimming. Then I could hear my mother's voice distantly, "Get her out of there!" as the tiger bit me in the head again, and I saw, from an outer body experience, some of my hair fall out, and then the tiger's notification bar (too much time on facebook, I know) said "with child"(?) and cycling arrows, Then I was back in my own body, suddenly unable to breathe with the feeling of something over my head. But someone hit the tiger over the head and pulled me out of the water, and I was just laying there (like I was when I woke up, ironically), and had another out of body experience (which, my assumption is that this happens in dreams) and I saw myself, fine, playing with foxes instead.  With that one strand of hair missing though.
I guess the tiger had to floss his teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment