Friday, December 10, 2010

Work study evaluations

so I'm normal. Not over the top amazing, not below the line horrid, on my work study evaluation. I'm a tutor for math. Not many people come. I hang out on Facebook during my hours here, or do homework.

Let's face it, tutoring math is not my passion. Just because I can figure it out and teach pretty well doesn't mean it's my calling in life. It doesn't mean that I like it. It means that work study is something I do.

I don't have to be passionate about tutoring math. If I was, that would be great--hey! I'd have a career path. But I do not. I am NOT passionate about tutoring math.

I do NOT experience flow while tutoring math.

So maybe I should play piano for my career. Or talk to people as my career.
Ha. What money would I make.
Entertainment is all about performance anyway.
Which I'm good at, but eventually I run out of steam.
Or the songs don't mean the same thing.
etcetc
yea.
that's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment