Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Simmer, and stir constantly

That's really where my head is right now.
I'm living at a new intensity, and it's spinning slowly. Everything I'm surrounded by--ideals, ideas, influences, perspectives--all these things are creating and defining new aspects of my life.
I'm starting to leave things behind, and to be okay with that.
I'm seeing that this change in my life is good, and God is good, and he'll lead me in the steps that I take.

I'm remaining independent, phenomenal woman, even as relationships take new, interesting turns.

I'm letting my music speak in my life, and letting God lead me to the chords that will take form in my life. I'm enjoying the challenge of stepping (even more) outside of the box.

I'm reaching goals I set months ago, and accepting where I have come with them. Even if the expectations are different than what is actually becoming of them, I think that the goals are still met with the acceptance of myself.

That's it for now.
No regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment