Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Anonymous

I'm sick and tired of listening to this
I'm motivated, but there's so much injustice
And in our hearts, we're the cause of all this
We make this about us,
We give glory to ourselves

What does money matter?
Isn't it a number on a page?
Shouldn't we take care of
Our brothers in the cold?
Can you help my sister
Here she's struggling in the street
Give her Jesus, and put some shoes on her feet

It's not about me, take my face off of this
If you want representing, call on Jesus!
Remove my name, make it anonymous
All I want is for God to shine
Live God's shine, let God shine

No self, no lies, no bias, let God shine

2 comments:

  1. I needed to hear this today too. You were being thought of in Youth Group on Wednesday ... what a great singing voice you have and how you carried the youth through caroling. Well, that was Sam's thought, "Grace always carried us through this caroling." Your picture is hanging on the Christmas tree there, and of course, everyone still prays for Moe.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete