Thursday, September 24, 2015

Yonah's sayings (!!)

As a fifteen month old, I didn't expect him to be so communicating. But during the day, I hear lots of phrases:

I want that ( ioo wan dah)
What's that? (wah da?)
Where is it? (where da?)
Bye Daddy (With a wave) (bye da)
toothbrush (too bra)
door (doo)
window (we do)
up (he's got this one down)
I want some (ah wan some) He brought me an empty bunny graham package and said this to me)
yeah 
cup (dup)
bubba 
dada
dogga
nurse (durse)

Boppa :D
and he kinda says grandma and grandpa, although I've never referred to my parents or Ben's parents as that.


He does lots of pointing and there's lots of nonsense language as well.

We always know when he likes something: he inhales (loudly) and then says something like "googy googy googy googy"

Of course everything is hard to understand.

He's getting to be such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment