Thursday, December 24, 2015

Being on the other side of the Christmas presents

Well it took three years... but we finally got our Christmas spirit on!

We have a tree. We have lights on the tree. I practiced and played "Have yourselve a Merry Little Christmas" for the Delp family gathering. It was great for me to stretch my piano muscles and lern something new that wasn't just something that I wrote.

We have a wreath that i created.

I made some chocolate.

And I did Christmas shopping for my kiddos.

We did stockings and the Dollar Tree served us well.

We got some nice toys that wer grown out of for Naisa.

We have gifts. They are wrapped. They will be under the tree. On Christmas morning. For kids to unwrap. and we are going to have stockings! And we are going to have hot chocolate and a yummy Christmas morning breakfast. :D

We are having a fantastic Christmas Eve dinner ! Thai coconut curry!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment