Sunday, November 29, 2015

Liver cleanse prep

I have ordered the kit (from here.)
I picked a day to start: December 10 (It's not over Mom's group)

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/liver-cleanse-kit.html

Now I have to prepare mentally.
No grains. No coffee. No cheese. No butter. No meat.

I am going to follow this cleanse (almost) to a T.
The only thing I plan to do differently is to supplement with Collagen Hydrosate, which has glycine (an amino acid that is very important to detoxification) throughout my days. This is animal protein and I feel decent about using it. I've also decided that bone broth is a great choice (as long as it's from the pasture chickens and beef and not from the turkey that we got for free).

This is a fruit (in the morning for breakfast), nut/seed, and vegetable fast.
I am to focus specifically on certain fruits, veggies, and nuts to achieve the best results.

In order to prepare for that, I have picked the fruit I will be consuming ahead of time, so that I can purchase them ahead of time.

Fruits recommended for breakfast:
Watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plum, pear, apple, cheers, figs, or grapefruit.

Not very many of those are in season right now. So I will probably get watermelons (from Costco) and grapefruits. You can eat as many as you want, so I will plan for two g-fruits or a quarter of a small watermelon (4 cups of fruit).

Then for lunch and dinner, you can have a veggie mix or soup from these veggies:
artichoke, asparagus, avocado, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, b, spinach, romaine lettuce, salad greens, onions, cauliflower.

I will be focusing on those that are in season (and are readily available).

Snack time can be a handful of nuts:
sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, brazil nuts, almonds.

Since we have a bumper crop of walnuts from the trees around our apartment, I will be eating walnuts during this time.

I will be drinking water with the liver cleanse tincture, and also water with apple cider vinegar during this time, and also taking a probiotic and a ozonated magnesium oxide that will be gently cleansing my colon (it is very important to have an open passageway for the liver and gallbladder toxins to exit).

I am looking forward to this cleanse, which is five days long, and I will be updating as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment