Friday, November 20, 2015

I have exciting news

I have stats on my blog that tell me by which people read my blog and also from whereabouts they read.

This week, I noticed that I have a reader that is currently in Russia. 
I can no longer hold in my excitement!

Vladimir Putin is reading my blog!


I have no idea why, but it must be him. 

So thank you Vlad, for reading my blog. 
We go way back, to when you were in the KGB, and I was in... elementary school. Yes, those were the good old days. 
Putin and I on a recent endeavor (Oct 2015)
Create your own picture


We have so much in common. 
I too like to ride horses bareback while wearing trousers.
I too am not a gangster.

I too have unruly neighbors, 
but... ahh, Vlad, you do do things differently. I let my neighbors do their thing. 

But I'm glad that you find my insights so profound as to view my blog. That, *sniff*, means so much to me, my good friend.

Does my parenting give you ideas on how to do you job? I'm so glad it does!
Putin and baby Yonah. So sweet
Create your own picture

It's good to know that we rule our various territories with the same mind: I with my iron fist in this 1000 sqft apartment, and you with your iron fists, the expanse of Russia. 

I know you rejoiced when you read my daughter used the potty to poop for the first time. Thank you for relating to my family. 

Blessings to you, 
Sincerely, 
Grace, around.

My CIA operative position.
Create your own picture





1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! That last pic is too much. Love, your Wed. babysitter :]

    ReplyDelete