Saturday, November 22, 2014

Sanity Busters tiny room version

We have been in our extended stay studio room for almost a month now. Yonah is five months old now and is getting to be a big, happy, laughing, squirmy little boy! He is scooting backwards and grabbing at things at every chance he gets! We are still nursing strong and I am thoroughly enjoying being able to do that. Naisa gets into everything and every item in this room is a toy, it seems. All the extra plug covers have become pacifiers (and she never had a pacifier, mind you). All the DVDs go in and out of their cases. All e parts of her still unused potty are in various spots all over the room. When I go get free oranges and coffee in the morning, from the lobby, she claims them as her own and plays with them for the next hour. I have found the. Under our bed and Yonahs bed. She does funny things! When e heater is blowing air into the room, she mimics washing her hands, and says,"washing hands!" She claims everything in the room as hers. I hear,"that's Naisa's bed, bathroom, nap, chair, toy, blanket." All the time. 

Due to the nature of every item being relocated several times a day, and mycleaning several times a day, I get weary. Very weary of putting things back for the twelfth time. And telling Naisa not to play with something for the fourteenth time. It's exhausting. And when she doesn't listen, I get too tired of the fits she has because she's is angry because she said she didn't want to eat. Then I have to fight her to take any bite, let alone Naisa  taking her own bite with the utensil herself! She gets timeouts in her bed a couple times a day, and I really encourage nap time earlier than later.

There have been a couple times I haven't replaced things in their original places after Naisa has relocat them. Unfortunately, both of these things were favorite DVDs. For the life of me, I cannot find where they are in the room! I have looked everywhere! Several times, at least once a day for the past week and a half, I have looked for the lost dvd. And the the second one went missing! All because naisa couldn't stop playing with them! 

But it drives me insane! There are onlY so many places that you can look for things In a room the size of a master bedroom. Both surfs up and blues clues have disappeared. I know we are going to find the. The day we move out and i am going to be so mad! 

This concludes Sanity Busters: Small Room edition


No comments:

Post a Comment