Saturday, September 27, 2014

a glimpse after a nap

a not so exciting day in the life of Grace

It is now 2:35 pm and Naisa is fussing herself awake from her nap. yay
not.

Yonah, fell asleep so beautifully ten minutes ago snuggle-nursing is occasionally murmuring, but mayhave fallen asleep.

But not if this screaming continues...

but if I get her she'll still be fussy.
Or not. Those are the options.

I guess I'll take the chance. I NEED a sleeping baby!

the routine that follows is to throw everything out of the bed. And if she doesn't do it (and name each thing), I have to.

Now she's bringing everything into the living room.

and fussing.
And it's only for that nasty loved blanket, nana.


My dad is arriving in a little over an hour. I hope we all survive.

TIME TO EAT, NAISA!

No comments:

Post a Comment