Monday, June 06, 2011

I'm making a CD

This has been something I have been putting off for a long time.
I haven't been ready to do this ever before. My life now has the stability that is necessary for me to work toward this. Plus, my writing abilities have blossomed. God is consistently in my writing now. :) Which is great, so I don't have anymore compartmentalization issues.

But here's the plan-o. This Friday is my first recording session. I'm over excited. Today I created my CD cover, a collaboration of a talented photographer friend (Bridgie) and some crayons later, and I have the most "Grace" CD cover that ever existed.

This is inner beauty. Heck yes. There is so much truth in everything about this CD so I'm so excited.

1 comment:

  1. you're right it looks very "Grace". It looks like your collages, hand-written lyric pages, and a picture of you all in one. beautiful and unique!
    but are the lines on the far left going to be on your CD cover? because they look weird to me.
    But other than that great!

    ReplyDelete