Thursday, May 12, 2011

new song: Your Strength is all I need

It's still in pieces: as in, I haven't decided what order I am doing.


I saw the truth written on your heart
The recipe of true life in love to start
I can taste the promises you’ve kept
With me, Always

You are patient with me
As my expectations are waiting
I desire everything
But I need your timing

Your love is sufficient for me
It builds strength within me
There’s so much power in this passion
It becomes a chain reaction
Your strength is all I need

I felt the warmth shone from your Son
Security surrounds me I know you’re the one
I have your truth written on my heart
For me, In me

I want to walk on the narrow road, Jesus
I want to walk on the narrow road
I want to walk on the narrow road Jesus
I want to walk on the narrow road

Jesus you are my king Jesus
You are my king
You are my king Jesus
You are my king

Lead me on and I will run after you
Lead me on and I will run after you
Lead me on and I will run after you Jesus
Lead me on and I will run after you.

No comments:

Post a Comment