Monday, February 21, 2011

One of the reasons I'm late to work. new song. "The only way to live"

You've proved to me Your love
How perfect! I have no fear.
But Lord teach me to walk
What I believe and hold dear.

You are my foundation
My everlasting Rock of Ages.
Rest upon my calling.
Let me listen and hear your voice again.

I'm distracted by my own abilities
But you've placed them in me!
And I want you to shine more than me.
Father guide my hands
Polish my mind so that I can stand for You.

I am blind, Lord, I need to see you
I am deaf, Lord, Let me hear you
I can't feel anything, Jesus be within me
Father I'm tasteless and I know you are good
Show me how to live like I should
You are the only way to live
You are my way to truthful life.

You've filled me with your peace.
How gracious! I have true rest.
Lord teach me not to worry
For life will pass, no matter if I fear or not

You are my foundation
My Everlasting Rock of Ages
Rest upon me Your Peace
Let me listen and hear your voice again

I'm distracted by my own abilities
But you've placed them in me
And I want you to shine more than me
Father, guide my hands
Polish my mind so that I can stand For you.

No comments:

Post a Comment