Wednesday, February 09, 2011

blah blah

Sometimes I say what I think.
All the time.
It's like a self narration of my brain map.
Yep.
So sometimes I need to be quiet.

But sometimes I can't think of the things to say.
What are my strengths?
Why do I find myself going back and forth to the same things, and not drawing on variety, the drive of my life?
Now, I can think of so many other things that I have strengths in, or so many more ways to talk about things in better words.
I guess I just felt like there wasn't the greatest connection.
And felt insufficient.
But maybe I just have such high expectations that I cannot attain them.
And I need to level the playing field.
All interviews won't be the best. But I like to be able to smile and laugh.


My body is telling me it's hungry again.
I want to run and I want to be vegan.
What a conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment