Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We made it through moving!

While there may have been some bumps on the road, we survived!

and threeish days (of work--four days total) later, we are in PA, most of our things are in storage in Harrisonburg, and the rest is here with us, to come to Fredricksburg with us.

I am tired--but that is to be expected, driving in a car for five hours with an unhappy toddler and a baby who wants to be nursed (which is always a yay, by the way) is exhausting, especially when you can't move (small car) or make it better (only four more hours to go, sweetie, [sigh] please stop screaming). (and three hours later, 'shut up! go to sleep! Do you want to eat? Yes? (no) URG. stop throwing nana (blanket) if you want it! Stop throwing teddy on your brother! (then being silly with stuffed animals to get silly giggles will be the only thing to make the crying/screaming stop).

So I am taking some quiet time, while Yonah is napping beside me and Ben is napping upstairs and Naisa is at the park with Oma.
Thats me! sitting on the couch!

That's Yonah, taking a snooze!


Things are falling into place for important things that we need in Fredricksburg so I am looking forward to it even more (I was slightly anxious we wouldn't find a milk farm, but we did.)

I am feeling blessed as the storm (for now) has passed over, and we are at a relaxed state. Maybe Ben will finally catch up on sleep. (and don't worry about me. I'll catch up when these babies are older. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment