Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AHH! The answer!


I finally know what I want to do.
I finally know what I need to do.
I finally know what GOD's plan is!

My good friend Stacey and I went to the Financial Aid Office and found out that we can keep our Honors scholarship if we take a year off. We keep it for the eight semesters which we attend.
So this means I can take a year off! This means I can do YES and discover where God is calling me to!
My excuse for doing an alternative to the CrossCulturals at EMU--if I go to YES, and I do it (WOO! I'm so excited about this!) Then afterward, I know that God can call me to continue with that kind of thing. I can continue working in that field, and not go back to college. And all the college I will have needed for my life is this first year of school.
But if God has put in me the passion of what I need to do and that I need to go back to EMU to get a degree to do it, then I will have motivation to do it!
Because I WILL have passion to do the process and I want to reach the outcome.
The part that I am most anxious about is whether I should stop at the end of this semester and GO and DO. If you read this, please pray that I will have Ultimate Guidance, as I step out of this box that no longer defines me and start walking with new legs and open eyes.
Pray that:
I have good timing for when I should start to GO and DO.
-Because I feel like service should be what I do, and I feel like I'm not doing service right now.
--I feel like I would be wasting the money to be here if I stay and want to be anywhere but here.

No comments:

Post a Comment