Thursday, July 19, 2012

Odd Jobs and what we've been up to!

My work schedule has changed over the past month, I went from babysitting full time to no time, and now I'm doing odd jobs for people at my church. These are small jobs, but they are steady and are accomodating my growing belly. :) Ben is getting full time work at his job at Family Christian Bookstore, and may possibly accept a promotion.

Right now, I am pet-sitting for two different families, while they are on vacation, and will be doing some housecleaning and plant watering in the next few weeks. Besides those things, I've been up to the normal stuff-- baking and washing dishes, cleaning up the house (not so much). I made kidney beans, brown rice, and my normal bread (with some brown rice in it) yesterday. I also decided I wanted to start knitting a baby sweater. :) Yay me!

I'm going to post some pics from my most recent escapades. Enjoy!
This is the space ship that Henry and I made. Lots of tape, cardboard, and toilet paper rolls. I'm pretty proud of myself (we just worked from a picture in a magazine (seen in bottom right).

This is how I stabilized my structure... making triangles (thank you 7th grade science class!)

Again, using triangles.

Henry with his fully decorated plane, using colored paper and glue to create the patterns that were in the picture of the magazine. It's a space ship from Star Wars.

Rosie, my companion for three times a day for the next week. :) We get along great.

This is NOT an animal I'm petsitting. This is the groundhog that still prevails on our landlord's garden, seen through it's hideout in the shed.

That would be my 31 week, 3 day belly. I could feel the baby growing today.



Ben and I went to the Creation Museum in Petersburg Kentucky. Here I am with a Veliocoraptor
We found a onesie for Delpling!
An alpaca at the petting zoo. It was quite hot while we were there. He is only napping, not sleeping.
Benjamen with out new pet in front of the Creation Museum!


This is Lucy the "missing link" according to evolutionists. In reality, she's just another handsome ape. Just look at the skull!

Yes, they admitted pregnant women to the Creation Museum too! I'm looking wide!

My buddy King David.


King David's shoes. . . I can tell that he's the son of Jesse. Jesse had those same shoes!!! (and still does) lol
The apostle Paul. "See with what big writing in my own hand!"

No comments:

Post a Comment