Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Song: Holes, Whole, Holiness

I wrote this song for many reasons. I find myself getting lost in my thoughts and I feel like my mind isn't being healthy. I am being hyper-sensitive to things that I'm thinking about, but these are consuming me, becoming anxiety, stress, worry. Jesus told us not to worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about it self, so the lyrics of this song are my heart seeking God to fill me completely, and to take away my worry.

Spirit, take over
Take over my mind (heart, soul, life)
Remove my thoughts
And my desires

Make clear your will
For my soul
Walk with me
On this path towards light

Will me to seek you
With everything
I have no peace
Without you

You are the only one
Who can fill my holes
And make me whole
With your holiness

No comments:

Post a Comment