Monday, October 31, 2011

Genuine

God, teach me patience. Teach me patience with people I don't like. Help me to love them even if I can't like them.
Creative Abba, lead me to be humble. Teach through the words that come out of my mouth, but not just others, me too. Teach me that my own way isn't always the best way. Open me to new thoughts.
Eloheim, teach me what it means to be a God-fearing woman. Teach me to respect those who disrespect me, to give flowers to those who hurt me, and to give smiles to those who rupture me with their words.
Teach me that tears are like 1000 words. Deep emotion is worth feeling. Balance is worth working to keep. Love is worth giving. Vulnerability is worth reaching. Trust is worth giving and keeping.
Let Your power be made perfect in my weakness. Show Yourself through my imperfection.
You are God over all of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment