Saturday, July 24, 2010

Taking a Baby Step

Some of you already know this, but I am heavily addicted to writing music. I'm not shy to admit it or show it, so when I get the chance to play for people, I take it, and RUN! But I haven't recorded anything, besides maybe a piano track for a song when I was a sophomore in high school, a couple from live recordings here and there, and nothing was ever copied onto a CD. Thus, when I say I've started making recordings of some of my songs that aren't from my camera's crappy sound system, it's a big deal.
And I have. I started making some of my songs into mp3s. Note: I'm recording myself, usually in one or two takes, and it's far from perfect. But I do like it that way, I just don't feel confident in those abilities yet.
Thus, I'm giving everyone who reads a chance to listen in! And if you know some of my songs, suggest one that you want recorded! Leave a comment and I will email you one of the better mp3s that I've done in the past week!
Thanks so much for reading and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment