Wednesday, April 06, 2011

New Song: Growing Up

I changed the title. This song is about growth and strength in God. Yay!

As the rains of struggle
Fall over me
I feel your foundation stabilizing
With your walls of strength around me
I'm stronger than I could ever be
With me

Without your balance, Lord,
I'm stumbling on my own
Walk with me as my steps are faulty
You have given me the strength to stand
And only in your ways
Can I keep growing up

I'm still such a babe in this
I'm challenged by these bigger steps,
You prepare me for them
I depend on you
I can't try anything I do
Will you lead me to succeed?
In your way, Lord
In Your way

If I walk on my own
I start drowning
Waves of ocean fill me with fear
My faith disappears
Until I let me see
Your perfect love frees me!

It's your will, not mine
And you're my guide
And my soul shines with
You inside
I can't hide
This freedom within me
Can't you see Him? See Him!
Can you see Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment