Thursday, April 16, 2009

School

I found out I'm in the top ten at my high school.
Considering that I decided to go to college the past two years that's really good.
Especialty considering that I also got 1.4 Bs.
I'm excited and happy about it.
Unfortunately, as of today me attending Prom is on the line.
The rules are that no homeschooled kids come..
Not that I'm homeschoolled, but Xak is.
As of now I'm not worried, but by tomorrow, when I know the answer, I'll either be or not be.
There are two weeks left of classes at UA.
And That means four class days for me.
But I'm going to last because I have stability.
And optimism. And I'm just that good.
We are putting the house up on the market soon. I think possibly next week.
We are also trading the white car for a green Daewo.
I'm pumped.
Since I'm not tired yet, I'm going to study.
I can't wait until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment