Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mountains are Passing

The end is near: UA's semester is coming to a close, and so it SHS, and I will be a graduate and 18 and free to be beautiful.
I have a total of five days, as I know, of classes/exams left, counting today as one of these.
Almost a month until I leave for Camp and I leave Streetsboro forever.
There have been two house showings so far, and we have one tonight, and all have been very promising. I cannot wait until I can make messes again.
My birthday is coming up. It doesn't mean too much for me, but the date is my symbolism of moving on from this place, and this home and these people. There is a goodbye party planned.
I always plan it. I've been having an annual end of the year party since I was in eighth grade.
I'm remembering the different times, the laughter, the different friends that have come and gone, and the changes I have found in me. I'm still finding that I'm fine with the changing.
I drove Marie to her voice lesson yesterday, and listened in, and when it was over, and her voice lesson teacher came out and said, "Who are you?" Marie called from the other room "my sister" and then she said,"Look at that forehead!" and proceeded for the next ten or fifteen minutes to have me sing a couple notes, and then talk about how I could sing with Marie to help her out. And it was fun.
But that's it right now. I don't have other things to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment