Sunday, December 06, 2015

Liver cleanse, day 1-2

Many of you know that I had some gall bladder attacks for an extended period of time after Yonah was born. Thankfully they dwindled off and I didn't have to seek medical attention for my gall bladder. I reached my goal of nursing Yonah until he wanted to stop. He weaned himself at the end of October (16.5 months) and then I was home free to finally regulate my eating habits, jumpstart my weight loss, and the not so fun part: cleanse my gall bladder and liver. I was going to wait until after Christmas to do the cleanse, because it was going to be one of my christmas presents. Unfortunately, over thanksgiving, I had a familiar pain creep into my right side and I knew what it was: my gall bladder reminding me I needed to do some holiday cleaning. So I ordered the Liver Cleanse Kit from Global Healing Center on Black Friday (although I should have waited until Cyber Monday, because I could have saved $15), and it arrived on Friday.

Why I chose this cleanse: I wanted to follow a specific, doctor-created and doctor-recommended cleanse. This had specific directions for diet and had a colon cleansing component. I discovered this cleanse when I viewed the documentary series called "The Truth About Cancer", where this doctor was featured and he specifically discussed the tonic that he created that helped loosen and dissolve gall and liver stones as a part of a liver cleanse. Since I figured i needed all the help I could get, I decided that this was going to be the cleanse I was going to do. I read the directions and looked at the diet and decided that I was going to suck it up and do no dairy and no meat for five days. It also has a flushing component that was similar to over gallbladder cleanses I had read about.

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/about/dr-group
The products I am using:
http://www.oxypowder.com/wp-content/themes/oxypowder/images/colon-cleanse-oxy-powder.jpg

OxyPowder: This is the colon cleanser: It loosens your stool and uses ozonated magnesium oxides to help dissolve the impacted stool that is residue on your colon. Most people have impacted stool on their colon unless they recently had a diarrhea virus. :P

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/a/latero_temp.jpg

Latero Flora: This is the probiotic that you take at the same time as the Oxypowder. This bacteria repopulates your colon in a positive way while the Oxy Powder is dissolving your old crap. (hahaha)


Livertrex: this is the tonic I was excited about! These are the ingredients: the formula is called: Spagyrex® formula. It is made with vegetable glycerin, and the proprietary blend is this: Borotutu bark, Yellow dock (root), Dandelion (root), Chanca Piedra (herb), Chicory root, milk thistle (seed), turmeric (rhizome), peppermint leaf, fulvic acid. All ingredients are either organic or wildcrafted.

This is the diet:
I have a fruit breakfast, wait an hour, have the Livertrex in water, wait an hour, have acv water with nuts, wait an hour, have the Livertrex water, wait an hour, have a veggie lunch with acv water, wait an hour, have Livertrex water, wait an hour, have nuts and acv water, wait an hour, have Livertrex water, wait an hour and have veggie dinner with acv, then I take Oxy powder and LateroFlora before bed.

Now to how it is going!

Day 1 wasn't hard: I felt a little hungrier a the end of the day, but I just had some more nuts, as recommended and wasn't hungry at night.
Day 2: This day was harder. I did not feel too bad in the morning: I did a portion of a workout. I also had a slight headache in the morning that got more pointed after lunch and gained some nausea and smell sensitivity. This went away after about 20 minutes. At the end of the day I had a second loose poo and then felt worse then. I also had negative thoughts about the food I was eating while my family was having pasta in meat sauce for dinner. but I got over myself and didn't have any of it at all. I took the recommended amount of the Oxy Powder and Latero Flora before bed.

See how day 3 - 4 went here!
See how flush day (day 5) went here!

No comments:

Post a Comment